I’m out of ICU and back into a regular hospital room. They are pumping my I.V. full of saline solution and antibiotics. I think they’ve done all they can do to improve my health, but nothing much happens on weekends, so I’ll probably get to leave the hospital Monday. I hope so. Pray I get an early release. I have a lot to do before I head to Houston on Wednesday for my final chemo treatment.
- Pray I get released from the hospital as soon as possible.
- Pray my voice returns. I’ve been whispering for weeks now.
- Pray my coughing fits will diminish in length and intensity.
- Pray I get good sleep. Usually coughing takes over when I try to sleep. (I went one night this week, the night in ICU, with not even one minute of sleep.)
- Pray that the God who created me will make me well and that people will be in awe of His glory when they see what He can do.
- Pray for my dad and other family members who have started coughing recently. Pray they will be protected from getting what I got.